ESF STANDS FOR ROLL-UP SIGNS WITH 1 1/4" Sq. MAST
- Calculated at Checkout
Dicke Safety's ESF sign stand series notability uses extension spring loaded sign posts that hold "MEN WORKING," "ROAD WORK AHEAD," etc. roll-up signs in windy or gusty conditions.
- Strong aircraft quality 1 14" square aluminum vertical mast.
- MUTCD & NCHRP-350 specifications and requirements are met or exceeded.
- ES-FLEX roll-up sign stands from Dicke have a heavy-duty extension spring system for displaying roll-up signs in windy conditions.
- Heavy Duty 1 1/2" vertical socket in the base take a 1 1/4" sign mast to drop in and lock-in.
- Made with .100 wall aircraft quality aluminum tubing with different settings for different terrains.