- ALUMINUM REFLECTOR
- Official Sign Post Reflectors are a great way to increase visibility of signage and promote safety on your roadways! Pre-punched with mounting holes and optional hardware kit - our sign post reflectors have fast and easy installation.
Official Sign Post Reflectors are a great way to increase visibility of signage and promote safety on your roadways! Pre-punched with mounting holes and optional hardware kit - our sign post reflectors have fast and easy installation.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:+ Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Sign Post Reflectors
Official Sign Post Reflectors are one of our BEST SELLERS and made with materials
that meet or exceed most State and Federal Specifications for road signage.
Sign post reflectors are an excellent tool to draw attention to new or existing
signage and promote safety on your roadways. If you have an intersection
experiencing heavy traffic or multiple accidents adding post reflectors underneath
your stop signs are a great first step to increase safety. Reflective post strips are
also a great at increasing visibility of signage that is difficult to see from a distance.
Not to mention—reflectors are perfect for marking the end of your driveway & mailbox.
- Heavy Duty .080 Rust Free Aluminum
- 3M Reflective Material Provides Day & Nighttime Visibility
- ( 2 ) Pre-Punched 3/8" Holes for Fast & Easy Installation
- 3" x 60" & 3" x 72" Reflectors have (3) Holes for Added Stability
- Hardware Kit Optional
- 3M High Intensity Prismatic: Red, White, Yellow, Green, Blue
- 3M Diamond Grade: Fluorescent Yellow-Green
- Made on HEAVY DUTY .080 Aluminum that WON’T RUST – Watch out for
other companies offering cheap signage on inferior thin metal. Thinner substrates
may not last as long and are more likely to bend during installation or an accident.
Our .080 aluminum is standard for most road traffic signage and made to withstand
- 3M Reflective material will meet or exceed MUTCD Specifications for reflectivity
on road signage. This high quality reflective provides excellent day and nighttime
visibility. 3M High Intensity Prismatic (Type IV( meets most Federal and State
guidelines on reflectivity and offers enhanced visibility for signage. High Intensity
Prismatic has an estimated lifespan of 10 years. 3M Diamond Grade is the highest
grade of reflective offered and meets or exceeds most Federal and State
Specifications. Diamond Grade has an estimated lifespan of 12 years. See above
‘Sheeting Options’ for a list of available colors.
- No Hardware
- Hardware Kit (Nuts, Bolts, Nylon Washers, and Stainless Steel Washers)