Product Review of Reserved Handicapped Signs
Posted by Jeffery Dornbos on 20th Dec 2012
Have you ever felt like it was time for some new parking lot signage to keep people from parking in handicap spots? Without the proper signage, many people simply park in handicap spots without noticing them. An easy solution to resolve this is to order a highly visible handicap sign.
Some of the features of Handicap Signs from Dornbos Signs include:
- 3M High Intensity Prismatic Reflective Sheeting.
- High Intensity 3M prismatic grade for better visibility at night, in stormy weather and in areas with competing lights.
- Durable design, as each sign is constructed using rust-free, heavy gauge durable aluminum.
- Guarantee from 3M for at least 10 years which includes a no-fade service.
- Signs with holes drilled at top and bottom center for easy mounting.
Need to get this sign up quickly? Not a problem. Every handicap sign from Dornbos Signs comes pre-drilled with mounting holes. This feature makes installation a breeze.
Using 3M technology, this sign is built to last for 10 years without fading. In addition, each sign is built to reduce glares from the sun or oncoming traffic, withstand difficult weather conditions and comes backed by a 3M guarantee.
|12"X18" HIP HANDICAP PARKING SIGN|
For over 60 years Dornbos Sign Inc. has provided security and traffic control signage to customers around the country. With unmatched products and customer service, you can rest assured that you are making a great purchase when shopping with Dornbos Signs.